Music on my iPod, YouTube, or old-fashioned radio.

What I've been playing on Blip.fm

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Genius playlist based on Queen's Under Pressure

Queen - Under Pressure
Live At Wembley Stadium

Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell
Bat Out of Hell

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name
Joshua Tree

The Who - My Generation (Radio 1 Jingle)
BBC Sessions

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower
Blue Wild Angel - Jimi Hendrix Live at the Isle of Wight

Peter Gabriel - Don't Give Up
Secret World Live (Disc 2) [Live]

Eric Clapton - Layla
Unplugged

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Smiley Smile

Queen - I Want It All
Classic Queen

Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The U.K.
The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle

U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Joshua Tree

Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
Little Creatures

The Clash - London Calling (Live)
The Clash: Live at Shea Stadium

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
Who's Next

Meat Loaf - You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
Bat Out of Hell

Queen - A Kind Of Magic
Classic Queen

Bruce Springsteen - Streets Of Philadelphia
Greatest Hits

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Brothers In Arms

Guns N' Roses - Live And Let Die
Use Your Illusion I

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Graceland

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
Revisited

The Clash - I Fought the Law (Live)
The Clash: Live at Shea Stadium

U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Rattle And Hum

Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces
St. Elsewhere

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: standardSmall